- Shipping & Delivery
- EMS Shipping & UPS Shipping
EMS: Small package up to 150cm length
UPS: Fishing rod from over 150cm length
EMS Shipping Rate and Delivery Time
We ask you only for exact shipping cost on your order.
Delivery usually takes 4 to 7 days for most countries, but EMS can't guarantee you the transit time of your order since there might be delays due to your country’s customs inspection. If you do not receive the order after 14 days from the ship date, please let us know immediately. Your parcel may be opened at the customs for tax examinations and most of the customs offices are closed on the weekends. These could influence the speed of delivery. Thank you for your understanding.
Estimate Your Shipping Cost
To find out your personal shipping costs, please add the items into the shopping cart, select your country, enter your State or Province and zip code. Then click on a QUOTE and the postage calculator will figure up your shipping cost before you purchase the item.
Loss and damage Insurance
In case your package damaged or partly missing during delivery, the value which is written on your invoice will be compensated.
EMS delivery status check
You will receive EMS tracking number from us after we completed dispatching your order. Please go to EMS online tracking system and check your delivery status by your own.
» Go to EMS Track & Trace Service
If your ordered items are returned to Japan without your notifying us, we can of course resend it for you. However in this case, shipping cost also will be charged on you at actual cost.
EMS or UPS shipping accident is extremely uncommon. However when it happens, unfortunately it isn’t guaranteed for 100%. When you unfortunately encounter the situation above, please see the following.
IF PACKAGE DOESN'T ARRIVE AFTER 2 WEEKS FROM THE DATE OF SHIPMENT:
You must contact us immediately. We will request Japan post office that they investigate your shipment status. This investigation could take 7 to 30 days.
IF PACKAGE GOT DAMAGED:
If you received the package and the items in damaged condition or missing part, please file a damage report to your local post office or carrier. And also please contact us at the same time. How to be handled this matter varies depending on a country. We’d appreciate your cooperation in contacting the status each other with us after filing a claim and we will solve this.
Duties and Taxes
You may be required to pay duties upon receipt of your order. We will not cover this cost. For more information please contact your local customs office for current charges before you order.
- Privacy & Security
- Regardless of whatever you are shopping or utilizing our services online, via a mobile device, we make securing your information a priority, take reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of your information and appropriately limit third person access to such information. We do not sell, rent or trade your Personal Information to third parties.
- Return Policy
- 1. Please contact us within 7 days for return authorization before directly returning an item.
2. Japan Angler reserves the right to decline a return if the customer has not received pre-authorization from us to return the item(s).
3. All returned products must be in unused and brand new condition, no exceptions.
4. Pack the item(s) securely in the original or similar product packaging.
5. Mail the item(s) such as reel or lure by insured mail (EMS postal express mail service only) and for Fishing rod by UPS. Insure the item(s) for their full value (the amount on the invoice you paid for them). We are not responsible for items sent uninsured or by other delivery services. Mail the item(s) with full and proper pre-paid shipping postage.
6. All return item(s) must be shipped out from your location within 7 days after receiving return authorization.
7. Customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges and risk of loss for the return product during shipment.
8. If any component of the returned product is missing, Japan ‘s Return Policy will be breached and Japan Angler may in its sole and absolute discretion reject the entire return or choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing components(s).
9. We will refund (not including shipping) within 10 days of receiving the returned item(s).
10. We do not accept return for special requested order and reservation order item.
- Payment Options
- JapanAngler accepts following payment methods:
1. PAYPAL (preferred Payment Option) (We do not charge you PAPYPAL fees)
2. Bank Swift (Please contact us for detail)
- We only accept Japanese currency (JPY) since all prices are listed based on JPY. We have currency converter but it’s just for your convenience and providing approximate price in other currencies.
You could find out exact PAYPAL exchange rate before purchase.
Here is how view PAYPAL exchange rate:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click “Fees” at the bottom of the page.
3. Click “View Currency Converter.”
4. Enter the requested information and click “Calculate.”
- Get in touch
- If you still have questions about ordering or other topics regarding to our Online Store, don't hesitate to get in touch.